Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Friday!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I've been sick (nothing new there). It seems like I've been sick almost constantly since November. I'm feeling a bit better today so hopefully the end is in sight.
Its been a crazy week, with the huge snowstorm that hit Tuesday night, my work was closed for the first time I can remember. I have never seen snowdrifts this high, its kind of pretty, but I don't want to think about what is going to happen when all of this melts. Its going to be a mess, and I'm sure there is going to be some flooding...yuck...
I'm just so happy that its Friday...
Here's what I am thankful for today...
  • Family
  • books
  • warm gloves
  • hot tea
  • ibuprofen and chloraseptic
  • Watson (my golden retriever)
  • Dr. Pepper
  • feeling better
Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Trish said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Oh, and AMEN to the Dr. Pepper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<