Thursday, December 14, 2006

Good Day, Bad Day

Yesterday was a Good Day. It was warmer tha usual and sunny. I had been worrying about how we were going to get through the weekend financially with about 25.00 in the bank until Monday and then poof my commission check arrived a week earlier than expected. I was excited about my parents upcoming visit and looking forward to Christmas in general...
Then today happened.
I cannot even pinpoint what has changed. Its still warm although its cloudy today. The money for the weekend is still there, but a totally different feeling has come over me. A feeling of dread and I don't know why. A family member called with a financial need that we will be able to help them with, and maybe its just the stress of that...maybe its the lack of sunlight...I don't know what causes this feeling, but I hate it...I feel like I cannot breathe...
I feel like shutting myself in my room with my Bible and praying all night, but there is a girl scout Christmas Party to attend and homework to do...so I will have to do my praying on the move.
I hope tomorrow is a Good day again...

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Trish said...

Hi. I hope things are going better for you. Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<