Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone out there in Blogland.
Here are my resolutions for the New Year,
  1. Go to church EVERY week, unless I am ill. I fear I have been much too lazy about this lately and I don't know why even, because I love it there.
  2. Spend time daily studying God's word and "deepen" my knowledge and understanding. Also, spend more time making sure my children's knowledge of God and the Bible is growing too.
  3. Get Healthier. I do not want to start some fad diet, or tell myself I need to lose "x" number of pounds. Instead I want to just focus on making healthier food choices and trying to exercise more, even if it just means taking the dog for a longer walk. I also need to find a way to get sick less (with two young children in the house it seems something is always going around).
  4. Get more organized.
  5. Spend less time worrying about things that I cannot change. I tend to turn even the littlest of problems into a major catastrophe in my head. Last week it was a flat tire. Clearly not the end of the world, but you would be amazed at how much energy I have wasted worrying about getting it fixed - I'm taking the car in tomorrow.
  6. Enjoy my hobbies more, I love to cook, read, crochet, scrapbook, and am hoping to learn to knit this year. But I tend to turn even something that I am supposed to enjoy into something with a deadline and alas, more stress...
These are my resolutions...what are some of yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<