Monday, January 29, 2007

The Weekend in Review

Everyone has been sick in our house for the past few weeks, just when you think you're getting better it hits you again. So this weekend I decided that I wasn't going to run all over town doing errands like usual, that instead I was going to allow myself to be sick and just relax. It was wonderful and I really hated to see it end.
Here are some of my weekend highlights...
  • A pot of homemade beef barley soup and fresh rolls from the bakery
  • Watching the men's final of the Australian Open at 4:00 a.m. on Sunday with hubby who had just gotten home from work.
  • Napping on the couch with my four year old.
  • Knitting
  • Reading a cozy mystery
  • more napping on the couch
  • watching the snow swirl outside while wrapped in cozy blankets.
  • reading with my 7 year old
Unfortunately I'm still coughing and sniffling, but then again, maybe that gives me an excuse to hit the couch again when I get home from work today :)

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Trish said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! I have found that those zinc drops work wonderfully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<