Friday, November 03, 2006

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

It has been snowing on and off since yesterday evening and as I sit here in my warm office and look out the window it is pretty much a whiteout out there right now...and I am loving it.Sure, there are still leaves in my yard that are now buried under that snow and halloween decorations in the yard to be taken down, but there is still something magical to me about a really snowy day...especially early in the season (ask me again in February and I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune). AG and AB are so excited and I just want the snow to keep coming down so we can play in it tonight when I get home from work. Its one of those things that the kids look forward to so much every year and it doesn't cost anything but time...a few snowballs, some snow angels, and a few mugs of hot chocolate...I can't wait!!
Tomorrow it is supposed to be 50 degrees and partly cloudy...so I am going to enjoy this while it lasts...

5 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Snow?? How dare it, its sunshinny here. Cold this morning and sunshinny this afternoon.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Hi lutheranmom, I'm delurking to say happy RGBP delurking week!

I'm another midwestern mom pastor.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger St. Casserole said...

Snow? Like abi, I can't imagine. It's cold here today, low in the 40's. Only snowed twice in all the years I've lived here.

Thanks for your de-lurking comment.
This one's for you: (0)!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger LutheranChik said...

Happy Delurking!

Considering all the Thanksgivings I've had to travel in the snow -- sometimes in blizzards -- it was wonderful to have a mild Thanksgiving weekend here in mid-Michigan, with temps in the 50's. A rare and wonderful thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<