Friday, November 03, 2006

RevGals Friday Five - Nothing but the Tooth

Please share your thoughts on the following:

1) The Tooth Fairy - I think the tooth fairy is a fun story for the kids, never know how much to leave though...the TF in our house gives more for front teeth...

2) Flossing - I hate flossing...I know its horrible, but I don't floss as often as I should...

3) Toothpaste Brands - Colgate or Crest whichever is on sale...ususally the cinammon flavor.

4) Orthodontia for Adults - I think its great if you need it and can afford it...

5) Whitening products- I don't think they really work except maybe the procedure that they advertise at the dentists office, and that looks way too expensive...

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Doesn't the cinnamon burn? I mean not literally, but taste-wise?

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am with songbird, we just stick to the mint. How does it taste.

I am with you on the whitening.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

I am a cinnamon flavor gal too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<