Friday, October 27, 2006

RevGals Halloween Friday Five

1. Do you enjoy a good fright?
Only if I know its not real.
2. Scariest movie you've ever seen
My friends and I use to love Pet Semetary...now I think I'd be too chicken...
3. Bobbing for apples: choose one and discuss:
a) Nothing scary about that! Good wholesome fun.
b) Are you *kidding* me?!? The germs, the germs!
a) I'd say bobbing for apples is Good Wholesome fun...
4. Real-life phobia
don't laugh at me ok...I am TERRIFIED of skunks...my husband and kids tease me relentlessly.
5. Favorite "ghost story"
I don't know if I have a favorite ghost story, but I did just read an interesting story on beliefnet about a haunted parsonage in Pennsylvania...
Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know if you lived in Huntsville, AL off of Green Mtn, you would have every right to be afraid of skunks. They habitat there, and love to come down into the houses. Even stunk up the Senior Pastor's office one time. So tell them to stop laughing at you.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sally said...

yup agreeing with you on the skunk thing- good job we don't get them in the UK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<