Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Goldfish Prayers...

I know this may sound silly but I am asking for prayers for our Goldfish Baxter. A month ago I never would have thought that our family would get emotionally attached to a fish...of course we all love our dog like a member of the family, but fish were different. Then my father in law gave "AG" an aquarium setup for her birthday and we brought home two goldfish, Baxter and Elina...we have been very careful to keep their water clean and not overfeed, but yesterday Baxter started swimming funny...he has lost all balance and control, he just kind of floats around the tank and bumps into things, but he is still hanging in there so my daughter has hopes for a recovery. She is distraught, its all she can think about...last night at bedtime she said, "Please God let Baxter get better again, and if he dies I know he will go to heaven and you will hold him in Your hands."
I know there are so much more serious issues in the world to be praying for, but to my daughter your prayers would mean so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<