Friday, March 09, 2007

Revgals Friday Five - Matters of Taste

Name five things you like a lot that some close relative or significant other did/does not like. This could be food, movies, hobbies, music, sports or whatever springs to mind.

1.Hot Sauce - I worked in a chicken wing restaurant when I was in college and I can make a great wing sauce. My husband actually does like it on chicken wings, but he does think its wierd that I put it on other things.

2.Blue cheese dressing - it goes with the hot sauce - nobody else in my house will eat it.

3. I grew up watching Golden Girls and Murder She Wrote with my Mom and these are still two of my favorite shows...My husband can't stand Golden Girls, he can tolerate Murder She Wrote. My almost 5 year old son will watch them with me sometimes. Even though my husband can't stand to watch Golden Girls he does support my habit...he's bought me three seasons on DVD.

4. I put peanut butter and butter on my waffles instead of syrup. Everyone always thinks this is gross.

5. Cheese...I like pretty much all kinds of cheese...everyone else in my house is strictly American...except on pizza of course.

Have a great weekend!!

10 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Blue cheese and salsa, never tried but I could go for it. And I like salsa on scrambled eggs with cream cheese....

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Peanut butter and butter together? Hmmm....

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Sr. Heather said...

Ugh... bleu cheese - yuck! My mom and sister always loved bleu cheese, and the sauces and dressings made from it, but I could never come to like it. Mom has a recipe for bleu cheese dip (affectionately called "goo"), with which my daughter has fallen in love. I had to learn the secret of this family recipe for my little girl last year. :-)

Good play!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger LutheranChik said...

I was an adult before I could tolerate even highly amended bleu cheese dressing...now I can eat bleu and Stilton and gorgonzola by the pound! It's funny how your tastes change.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Blue cheese and hot sauce- hmmI'll have to try that...and I eat beanut butter with banana on toast...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger St. Casserole said...

I like your food choices!

have you tried maple syrup on oatmeal?

we should do waffles with melted bleu cheese for supper...

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I have a friend who makes pancakes with bleu cheese in the ingredients. She says it makes them really fluffy with an interesting flavor. And her kids love 'em. Peanut butter goes on anything! Really. I love peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches.

Great list!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd go for the hot sauce, and actually used to like blue cheese dressing before I found out about dairy allergies.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Pink Shoes said...

I think we're kindred food spirits. And now I'm hungry!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger hip2b said...

Um...can we have the hot sauce recipe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<