Tuesday, June 10, 2008

About Me...

I was tagged by Iris for this one so here goes...

Ten Years Ago...
I was a junior in college majoring in Sociology with a concentration in Criminology and a minor in history. (I am still 4 classes away from finishing my degree...) I was dating the man who became my husband 1 year later.

Five Things on Today's "TO DO" List...
1.Work
2.laundry
3.dishes
4.take some time to sit and read
5.try to figure out a way to pay for the new roof we are going to need soon...

Three Bad Habits...
1.I drink way too much Coke/Dr.Pepper
2.I worry alot
3.buying craft supplies when I have tons that haven't been touched yet at home.

Five Places I've lived... (I only have 3)
1.small suburb on the Lake, Ohio
2.smaller village next to small suburb on the lake, Ohio (This was my grandpa's home which we moved into after his death...my mom grew up in this home...they had to sell it a few years ago and it still breaks my heart)
3.suburb 5 minutes from small suburb on the lake, and small village, Ohio.

Five Jobs I've had
1.customer service/cashier
2.Cook at a hot wing restaurant
3.Associate at a Hallmark store
4. Inside sales/purchasing/office manager/customer service at current job
5.MOM/WIFE/FRIEND - the jobs I value most

That was fun...If you haven't played already I tag You!!

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Iris said...

You have only lived 3 places? Wow! In many ways, that is such a great gift. I can't even imagine, as I moved over 20 times before age 10.

Great play!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger St. Casserole said...

you buy more craft stuff when you haven't used the stuff you bought for other projects yet? I do this. I thought I was the only one.
We need a craft supply swap.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written post. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

Disability Products

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<