Wednesday, December 12, 2007

short fuse

This morning was hectic (as usual).
Kids didn't want to get out of bed.
Clothes that were laid out had a stain on them.
Son was coughing uncontrollably and didn't eat the first breakfast he picked.
Daughter spilled her drink all over the place.
I was running late for work.
So what did I do? Screamed, yelled, lectured...
Now I am sitting at work feeling like an idiot...
Missing my kids and wishing I could apologize right now...
Hoping tomorrow morning goes better...

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Pink Shoes said...

Yep. Hugs to you, and grace!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Iris said...

(o)

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

We ALL have days just like that and handle them just like you did.

So update us and tell us how much better the days are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<