Thursday, May 08, 2008

Nightmare

***Sorry I haven't posted in so long ***

I had vivid nightmares last night. In all of them I was running and trying to escape something.
This is the one I remember the most...I was sitting in a church with my kids waiting for the service to start when all of a sudden I felt terrified. Then the doors to the church burst open and "something" evil came in ( I cannot be more descriptive because I don't remember if I actually saw this thing or just knew it was there)...All that I do know is that it was urgent that my kids and I get out and hide now...I grabbed their hands and ran and ran down a maze of hallways to get to the exit. When we got there I pushed the doors open only to find another set of doors, and another, and another, until finally we were outside and able to hide...then I woke up...
I don't know if it has any meaning, but I do know that has left me with a jumpy, anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach...

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Yikes. That's a scary dream. Dreams are odd things... Most of the time, I don't think they mean anything. But they still have a way to affect our lives. Peace to you, and know that no matter what your dreams reveal to you, God is revealed in Christ. :) Bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<