Monday, March 10, 2008

Digging out

Sorry its been so long since I've posted. I don't have a good excuse, life has just been kind of blah lately....
We got hit with a huge snowstorm this weekend...the kid in me still finds this stuff fun... in the backyard the snow is almost 3 feet deep in most areas...it was great fun to see the dog's reaction the first time we let him out in it...yesterday we took the kids sledding...it was so much fun and they made a new friends at the sledding hill too...
Everyone else is complaining about the huge amount of snow we got, but I am choosing to delight in it instead...for now...of course I'm hoping the warmer weather is just around the corner.

3 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Trish said...

Hey! Where I go to school, we have had one of the snowiest winters ever. I think it's funny because a lot of our Dakotan students were hoping and wishing for snow at the beginning of the season, and now they're just as sick of it as the rest of us. I'm glad you're having fun with it. When life hands you lemons.... (squirt them in somebody's eye.. Oh wait!) :) have a good one.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Iris said...

Hi, Lutheranmom!

Sorry I didn't notice your post until now. I've been a little crazy lately. I hope the snow has melted. It was gorgeous here today.

Have a blessed Easter.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written post. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

Disability Products

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<