Wednesday, October 11, 2006

First Post

I am new at this whole blog thing so be patient (if anyone's even reading this). I am addicted to reading blogs and so I thought why not take the plunge and start my own.
Today has been a boring day, which is better than the day I had yesterday, which was full of school projects, flat tires, and having my parents make me feel two inches tall. I know my parents care about me and my family, but I truly hope that as my kids get older I don't show my love in the same critical, "I told you so..." sort of way they do. Yesterday was painful...Last night was better. My sweet and wonderful Husband "B" stayed home from work sick, and it was so great to have him to talk to, since we usually only see each other for 10 minutes a day and on weekends it was such a treat to have real conversations with each other..so great we stayed up until 3:30 in the morning just talking...I don't even mind the tiredness today. My mother-in-law was also so supportive with everything I was going through yesterday, I thank God for her and her friendship. She is truly one of my very best friends.

I am just hoping for a relatively uneventful night tonight...

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Welcome to revgalblogpals. Look forward to reading your posts.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger net said...

Welcome to RGBPs, Lutheranmom! I'm looking forward to knowing you better!

Be blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<