Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Five: What Are You...

1. Wearing - A very comfy long sleeved t-shirt that I got on clearance last weekend for 2.99, my favorite jeans, tennis shoes.

2. Pondering- My daughter's continued problem with separation anxiety after the death of her classmate's mother. Bills that need to be paid. Whether I should spend my weekend knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, or a combination thereof. Thinking alot about my Mom, wishing she lived closer...maybe I'm having some separation anxiety too...

3. Reading - Requiem at the Refuge (a Mystery) by Sister Carol Anne O'Marie

4. Dreaming- I haven't had good dreams this week...too much stress...
Daydreaming about the vacation that is probably 17 months away...and about relaxing this weekend.

5. Eating- Nothing yet, but I am about to enjoy a nutritious breakfast of Cheese Curls and Coke.

6 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Delicious breakfast!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger LutheranChik said...

This morning I had leftover spaghetti sauce, orange juice and a Take 5 bar. (Not all at once.) But I think your breakfast wins!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Iris said...

I hope you have a relaxing eekend and get to talk to your mommy!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Iris said...

That would be weekend. An eekend for you would be days spent surrounded by skunks in tornadic weather, right?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Sr. Heather said...

I like Diet Dr Pepper with my breakfast cheese curls, personally, but I recognize the freedom of personal choice there. :-)

Have a great weekend!
Hedwyg

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Trish said...

You know, after my father died, I hardly let my mom out of my sight. I slept on the couch for a couple of months and freaked out whenever I had to ride in a car with an old person. But, I grew out of it. However, if you're concerned, maybe a trip to see the school counselor might benefit? It's something I wish my mom would have asked/made me do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<